14 Jan Imagery Solution For Social Media
Top 5 Tips to Get Your Social Media Photos right
The biggest trend for advertising and engaging with your business’ target market is through social media. Nearly half of the world’s population are using different online platforms. On Instagram alone, 80% of users follow at least one business, with people following more brands rather than celebrities. Out of millions of people and hundreds of millions of social media post every day, what has made you stop scrolling? It is certainly not dull, poor and unattractive photographs. To stand on top of your industry and maximize your business social media exposure, you have to produce and share quality content that targets the right potential customers. This will ensure a high-resolution portfolio with beautiful and notable images :
- Maximise visual exposure. At Design Identity studio we create more square pictures than ever before. These can then can be repurposed for INS and Strips for Pintests to get more visual expose.
- It’s all about fun! Using Stop motion pictures or 3D rendering pictures to get peoples attention.
- Has distinct visual appeal. Some developed a particular aesthetic or even a colour palette that can inspire the users to share their vision and see their products in a new light.
- “Less Marketing”, your audience isn’t interested in just seeing ads. Repurpose some of your advertising photos to be Ad-free posts to get more engagements and offer free values.
- Do you geotag your images? Geotagging is the process of identifying a location, It’s available on most social media apps, like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter. The benefit of this is making your photo rank higher and get more engagement.
Therefore, you need to be taking advantage of social media to reach and engage with people from around the world, and what better way to catch someone’s attention besides outstanding photos? Here at Design Identity, we are experts at knowing what engages the market to drive sales for our clients and produce perfectly crafted images for any social media platforms. We not only deliver quality photographs and creative solutions, most importantly, we bring value to your business. Book your next Instagram shots with us today!
Design Identity is a Sydney based advertising agency & photo studio specialising in eCommerce, model, ghost mannequin, flat lay and product photography and videography. For any enquiries, contact us on (02) 8339 0130 or email us at email@example.com.